Monday, November 30, 2009

thanksgiving redux

Every time I update the blog, Kenny's facebook and twitter automatically update with the name of the post, a link and the first couple words of the post, up to the character limit. Sometimes words get cut off. Sometimes it's unintentionally hilarious:


Ha! Anyways... I had leftover roasted butt salad from thanksgiving and I decided I should make something else with it before the arugula got wilty and gross. I had not tossed the salad w/the orange vinaigrette so I had a clean slate to come up with something totally different. I separated out all the pomegranate seeds and tossed the arugula, walnuts and butternut squash in a simple cream sauce with some pasta shells. The sauce was about 1 cup soy milk, 1/4 cup of parmesan, 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast and 2 Tbsp soy yogurt. Wilt the leftovers with some olive oil and then toss everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment